The One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany
If selected, the candidates will be provided with the following benefits.
- Full access to the Summit,
- Catering during the Summit days, accommodation (shared, private or no accommodation – depending on the chosen package)
- Ground transport between Summit venues.
Also, one will get-
- Unparalleled international networking opportunity with the most outstanding young people from around the world
- Opportunity to learn effective employee retention strategy
- Proven talent development platform where delegates often lead to incredible discoveries of talent
- Partners sending delegates will have some benefits and it will vary with the number of delegates.
The applicants are required to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30 at the time of the Summit
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate the capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
Open for all